What is DYFI Connect?
One of our goals is to provide children and teens living with T1D support, along with their families. Connect will allow families to network outside of our typical programming.
- Families must have a child with diabetes.
- Connect is not to be used for any purpose outside of networking with families (ie no solicitation, SPAM, chain emails, etc.) To report a user for any of the above, please use the contact form on our Contact Us page.
- Any user found in violation will be warned and/or removed.
- While the DYFI will monitor the directory, it is up to each user to use good judgement while utilizing the directory.
- Only the parent’s name will be collected in the directory. Do not use your child’s name while registering.
- Passwords will be generated and sent to each user individually. If you would like a different password, you must contact our DYFI staff.
- Only an immediate parent or guardian may sign up for Connect. (One user per family.)
- If at any time you would like to be removed from the Connect registry, please use the contact form on our Contact Us page.
After registering for Connect, a DYFI staff member will review your information. Once approved, you will be added to the registry and receive an email including your username and password. After you receive this email, you can login and access the directory.